Is VEXATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VEXATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - anger produced by some annoying irritation
- noun - the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - the act of troubling or annoying someone
- The act of annoying, irritating, or vexing.
- The quality or condition of being vexed; annoyance.
- A source of irritation or annoyance.
- noun - a cause of trouble
There are 8 letters in VEXATION: A E I N O T V X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VEXATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of VEXATION, to go: VEXATION?
Rearrange the letters in VEXATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VEXATION
6 letters out of VEXATION
5 letters out of VEXATION
4 letters out of VEXATION
3 letters out of VEXATION
2 letters out of VEXATION
Contextual use of VEXATION
What's nearby VEXATION
Lookup in Wiki for VEXATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VEXATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VEXATION"