Is VEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VEX in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- To annoy, as with petty importunities; bother.
- To cause perplexity in; puzzle.
- To bring distress or suffering to; plague or afflict.
- To debate or discuss (a question, for example) at length.
- To toss about or shake up.
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 3 letters in VEX: E V X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VEX
To search all scrabble anagrams of VEX, to go: VEX?
Rearrange the letters in VEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VEX
What's nearby VEX
Lookup in Wiki for VEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VEX"