Is VESTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VESTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - in the Protestant Episcopal Church: a committee elected by the congregation to work with the churchwardens in managing the temporal affairs of the church
- noun - a room in a church where sacred vessels and vestments are kept or meetings are held
- A room in or attached to a church where the clergy put on their vestments and where these robes and other sacred objects are stored; a sacristy.
- A room in a church used for meetings and classes.
- A committee of members elected to administer the temporal affairs of a parish.
- A business meeting of parishioners in a parish.
- adj - a room in which vestments are kept [n -TRIES] : VESTRAL
There are 6 letters in VESTRY: E R S T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of VESTRY, to go: VESTRY?
Rearrange the letters in VESTRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VESTRY
What's nearby VESTRY
Lookup in Wiki for VESTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VESTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VESTRY"