Is VESTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VESTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- adj - fixed and absolute and without contingency
- Settled, fixed, or absolute; being without contingency: a vested right.
- Dressed or clothed, especially in ecclesiastical vestments.
- verb - to place in the control of
There are 6 letters in VESTED: D E E S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VESTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of VESTED, to go: VESTED?
Rearrange the letters in VESTED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VESTED
What's nearby VESTED
Lookup in Wiki for VESTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VESTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VESTED"