Is VERTEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERTEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the point of intersection of lines or the point opposite the base of a figure
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- The highest point; the apex or summit: the vertex of a mountain.
- The highest point of the skull.
- The top of the head.
- The highest point reached in the apparent motion of a celestial body.
- The point at which the sides of an angle intersect.
- The point on a triangle or pyramid opposite to and farthest away from its base.
- A point on a polyhedron common to three or more sides.
- noun - the highest point of something
There are 6 letters in VERTEX: E E R T V X
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERTEX, to go: VERTEX?
Rearrange the letters in VERTEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERTEX
What's nearby VERTEX
Lookup in Wiki for VERTEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERTEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERTEX"