Is VERNIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERNIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - French mathematician who described the vernier scale (1580-1637)
- noun - a small movable scale that slides along a main scale
- A small, movable auxiliary graduated scale attached parallel to a main graduated scale, calibrated to indicate fractional parts of the subdivisions of the larger scale, and used on certain precision instruments to increase accuracy in measurement.
- Of or relating to a vernier.
- noun - an auxiliary scale used with a main scale to obtain fine measurements
There are 7 letters in VERNIER: E E I N R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERNIER, to go: VERNIER?
Rearrange the letters in VERNIER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VERNIER
6 letters out of VERNIER
5 letters out of VERNIER
4 letters out of VERNIER
3 letters out of VERNIER
2 letters out of VERNIER
Contextual use of VERNIER
What's nearby VERNIER
Lookup in Wiki for VERNIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERNIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERNIER"