Is VERNACULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERNACULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - the everyday speech of the people (as distinguished from literary language)
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- The standard native language of a country or locality.
- The everyday language spoken by a people as distinguished from the literary language.
- The idiom of a particular trade or profession: in the legal vernacular.
- An idiomatic word, phrase, or expression.
- The common, nonscientific name of a plant or an animal.
- Native to or commonly spoken by the members of a particular country or region.
- Using the native language of a region, especially as distinct from the literary language: a vernacular poet.
- Relating to or expressed in the native language or dialect.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the style of architecture and decoration common in a particular region, culture, or period.
- Occurring or existing in a particular locality; endemic: a vernacular disease.
- Relating to or designating the common, nonscientific name of a plant or an animal.
There are 10 letters in VERNACULAR: A A C E L N R R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNACULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERNACULAR, to go: VERNACULAR?
Rearrange the letters in VERNACULAR and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of VERNACULAR
7 letters out of VERNACULAR
6 letters out of VERNACULAR
5 letters out of VERNACULAR
4 letters out of VERNACULAR
3 letters out of VERNACULAR
2 letters out of VERNACULAR
Contextual use of VERNACULAR
What's nearby VERNACULAR
Lookup in Wiki for VERNACULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERNACULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERNACULAR"