Is VERGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a region marking a boundary
- noun - the limit beyond which something happens or changes
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- noun - a grass border along a road
- verb - border on
- The extreme edge or margin; a border.
- An enclosing boundary.
- The space enclosed by such a boundary.
- The point beyond which an action, a state, or a condition is likely to begin or occur; the brink: on the verge of tears; a nation on the verge of economic prosperity.
- The edge of the tiling that projects over a roof gable.
- The shoulder of a road.
- A rod, wand, or staff carried as an emblem of authority or office.
- The rod held by a feudal tenant while swearing fealty to a lord.
- The spindle of a balance wheel in a clock or watch, especially such a spindle in a clock with vertical escapement.
- The male organ of copulation in certain invertebrates.
- To approach the nature or condition of something specified; come close.
- To be on the edge or border: Her land verges on the neighboring township.
- To slope or incline.
- To tend to move in a particular direction: “the Neoclassicism... away from which they subsequently verged” (Hugh Honour).
- To pass or merge gradually: dusk verging into night.
- verb - to come near
There are 5 letters in VERGE: E E G R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERGE, to go: VERGE?
Rearrange the letters in VERGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERGE
What's nearby VERGE
Lookup in Wiki for VERGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERGE"