Is VAULTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAULTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a vaulted structure
- noun - a light leap by a horse in which both hind legs leave the ground before the forelegs come down
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- adj - revealing excessive self-confidence
- Something vaulted or arched.
- Leaping upward or over.
- Reaching too far; exaggerated: his vaulting ambition.
- Employed in leaping over: a vaulting pole.
- noun - the structure forming a vault
There are 8 letters in VAULTING: A G I L N T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAULTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAULTING, to go: VAULTING?
Rearrange the letters in VAULTING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VAULTING
7 letters out of VAULTING
6 letters out of VAULTING
5 letters out of VAULTING
4 letters out of VAULTING
3 letters out of VAULTING
2 letters out of VAULTING
Contextual use of VAULTING
What's nearby VAULTING
Lookup in Wiki for VAULTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAULTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAULTING"