Is VARIETY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VARIETY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - noticeable heterogeneity
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics
- noun - a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - a difference that is usually pleasant
- The quality or condition of being various or varied; diversity.
- A number or collection of varied things, especially of a particular group; an assortment: brought home a variety of snacks.
- A group that is distinguished from other groups by a specific characteristic or set of characteristics.
- A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of naturally occurring or selectively bred populations or individuals that differ from the remainder of the species in certain minor characters.
- An organism, especially a plant, belonging to such a subdivision.
- A variety show.
- noun - something differing from others of the same general kind
There are 7 letters in VARIETY: A E I R T V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIETY
To search all scrabble anagrams of VARIETY, to go: VARIETY?
Rearrange the letters in VARIETY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VARIETY
6 letters out of VARIETY
5 letters out of VARIETY
4 letters out of VARIETY
3 letters out of VARIETY
2 letters out of VARIETY
Contextual use of VARIETY
What's nearby VARIETY
Lookup in Wiki for VARIETY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VARIETY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VARIETY"