Is VARIANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VARIANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an event that departs from expectations
- noun - a variable quantity that is random
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- adj - differing from a norm or standard
- adj - exhibiting variation and change
- Having or exhibiting variation; differing.
- Tending or liable to vary; variable.
- Deviating from a standard, usually by only a slight difference.
- noun - something that varies
There are 7 letters in VARIANT: A A I N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of VARIANT, to go: VARIANT?
Rearrange the letters in VARIANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VARIANT
6 letters out of VARIANT
5 letters out of VARIANT
4 letters out of VARIANT
3 letters out of VARIANT
2 letters out of VARIANT
Contextual use of VARIANT
What's nearby VARIANT
Lookup in Wiki for VARIANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VARIANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VARIANT"