Is VARIANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VARIANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an event that departs from expectations
- noun - discord that splits a group
- noun - the second moment around the mean
- noun - a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- noun - the quality of being subject to variation
- noun - an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation)
- noun - an activity that varies from a norm or standard
- The act of varying.
- The state or quality of being variant or variable; a variation.
- A difference between what is expected and what actually occurs.
- The state or fact of differing or of being in conflict.
- A discrepancy between two statements or documents in a proceeding.
- License to engage in an act contrary to a usual rule: a zoning variance.
- The square of the standard deviation.
- The number of thermodynamic variables, such as temperature and pressure, required to specify a state of equilibrium of a system, given by the phase rule.
- noun - a license to perform an act contrary to the usual rule
There are 8 letters in VARIANCE: A A C E I N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VARIANCE, to go: VARIANCE?
Rearrange the letters in VARIANCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VARIANCE
7 letters out of VARIANCE
6 letters out of VARIANCE
5 letters out of VARIANCE
4 letters out of VARIANCE
3 letters out of VARIANCE
2 letters out of VARIANCE
Contextual use of VARIANCE
What's nearby VARIANCE
Lookup in Wiki for VARIANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VARIANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VARIANCE"