Is VAPOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAPOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance
- noun - the process of becoming a vapor
- Barely visible or cloudy diffused matter, such as mist, fumes, or smoke, suspended in the air.
- The state of a substance that exists below its critical temperature and that may be liquefied by application of sufficient pressure.
- The gaseous state of a substance that is liquid or solid under ordinary conditions.
- The vaporized form of a substance for use in industrial, military, or medical processes.
- A mixture of a vapor and air, as the explosive gasoline-air mixture burned in an internal-combustion engine.
- Something insubstantial, worthless, or fleeting.
- A fantastic or foolish idea.
- Exhalations within a bodily organ, especially the stomach, supposed to affect the mental or physical condition.
- To vaporize.
- To give off vapor.
- To evaporate.
- To engage in idle, boastful talk.
- verb - to emit vapor (visible floating moisture)
There are 5 letters in VAPOR: A O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAPOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAPOR, to go: VAPOR?
Rearrange the letters in VAPOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAPOR
What's nearby VAPOR
Lookup in Wiki for VAPOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAPOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAPOR"