Is VANITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VANITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - feelings of excessive pride
- noun - the quality of being valueless or futile
- noun - the trait of being unduly vain and conceited
- noun - low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- The quality or condition of being vain.
- Excessive pride in one’s appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
- Lack of usefulness, worth, or effect; worthlessness.
- Something that is vain, futile, or worthless.
- Something about which one is vain or conceited.
- A vanity case.
- A bathroom cabinet that encloses a basin and its water lines and drain, usually furnished with shelves and drawers underneath for storage of toiletries.
- adj - inflated pride in oneself [n -TIES] : VANITIED
There are 6 letters in VANITY: A I N T V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VANITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of VANITY, to go: VANITY?
Rearrange the letters in VANITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VANITY
What's nearby VANITY
Lookup in Wiki for VANITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VANITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VANITY"