Is VALENTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALENTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sweetheart chosen to receive a greeting on Saint Valentine's Day
- noun - a card sent or given (as to a sweetheart) on Saint Valentine's Day
- A sentimental or humorous greeting card sent to a sweetheart, friend, or family member, for example, on Saint Valentine’s Day.
- A gift sent as a token of love to one’s sweetheart on Saint Valentine’s Day.
- A person singled out especially as one’s sweetheart on Saint Valentine’s Day.
There are 9 letters in VALENTINE: A E E I L N N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VALENTINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALENTINE, to go: VALENTINE?
Rearrange the letters in VALENTINE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of VALENTINE
8 letters out of VALENTINE
7 letters out of VALENTINE
6 letters out of VALENTINE
5 letters out of VALENTINE
4 letters out of VALENTINE
3 letters out of VALENTINE
2 letters out of VALENTINE
Contextual use of VALENTINE
What's nearby VALENTINE
Lookup in Wiki for VALENTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALENTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALENTINE"