Is VACATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VACATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- noun - the act of making something legally void
- verb - spend or take a vacation
- A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation, especially one with pay granted to an employee.
- A holiday.
- A fixed period of holidays, especially one during which a school, court, or business suspends activities.
- The act or an instance of vacating.
- verb - to take a vacation (a period of time devoted to rest and relaxation)
There are 8 letters in VACATION: A A C I N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VACATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of VACATION, to go: VACATION?
Rearrange the letters in VACATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VACATION
6 letters out of VACATION
5 letters out of VACATION
4 letters out of VACATION
3 letters out of VACATION
2 letters out of VACATION
Contextual use of VACATION
What's nearby VACATION
Lookup in Wiki for VACATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VACATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VACATION"