Is UTILITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UTILITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a company that performs a public service
- noun - the quality of being of practical use
- noun - the service (electric power or water or transportation) provided by a public utility
- noun - (economics) a measure that is to be maximized in any situation involving choice
- noun - (computer science) a program designed for general support of the processes of a computer
- noun - a facility composed of one or more pieces of equipment connected to or part of a structure and designed to provide a service such as heat or electricity or water or sewage disposal
- adj - used of beef
- adj - capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team
- The quality or condition of being useful; usefulness: “I have always doubted the utility of these conferences on disarmament” (Winston S.
- A useful article or device.
- A public utility.
- A commodity or service, such as electricity, water, or public transportation, that is provided by a public utility.
- Prepared to play any of the smaller theatrical roles on short notice: a utility cast member.
- Capable of playing as a substitute in any of several positions: a utility infielder.
- Designed for various often heavy-duty practical uses: a utility knife; a utility vehicle.
- Raised or kept for the production of a farm product rather than for show or as pets: utility livestock.
- Of the lowest U.
- noun - the quality of being useful
There are 7 letters in UTILITY: I I L T T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UTILITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of UTILITY, to go: UTILITY?
Rearrange the letters in UTILITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UTILITY
What's nearby UTILITY
Lookup in Wiki for UTILITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UTILITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UTILITY"