Is UNWIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNWIND in various dictionaries:
- verb - reverse the winding or twisting of
- verb - separate the tangles of
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- To reverse the winding or twisting of: unwind a ball of yarn.
- To separate the tangled parts of; disentangle.
- To free (someone) of nervous tension or pent-up energy.
- To become unwound.
- To become free of nervous tension; relax: liked to unwind with a cocktail before dinner.
- verb - to reverse the winding of
There are 6 letters in UNWIND: D I N N U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNWIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNWIND, to go: UNWIND?
Rearrange the letters in UNWIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNWIND
What's nearby UNWIND
Lookup in Wiki for UNWIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNWIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNWIND"