Is UNSOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNSOUND in various dictionaries:
- adj - not in good condition
- adj - not sound financially
- adj - containing or based on a fallacy
- adj - suffering from severe mental illness
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - of e.g. advice
- Not dependably strong or solid.
- Not physically or mentally healthy.
- Not true or logically valid; fallacious: an unsound conclusion.
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)
There are 7 letters in UNSOUND: D N N O S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNSOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNSOUND, to go: UNSOUND?
Rearrange the letters in UNSOUND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNSOUND
What's nearby UNSOUND
Lookup in Wiki for UNSOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNSOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNSOUND"