Is UNSETTLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNSETTLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - disturb the composure of
- adj - still in doubt
- adj - not settled or established
- adj - subject to change
- adj - not yet settled
- Not in a state of order or calmness; disturbed: these unsettled times.
- Likely to change or vary; variable: unsettled weather.
- Not determined or resolved: an unsettled issue.
- Uncertain or doubtful: were still unsettled with respect to their future plans.
- Not paid or adjusted; outstanding: an unsettled bill.
- Not populated; uninhabited: unsettled territory.
- Not fixed or established: an unsettled lifestyle.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)
There are 9 letters in UNSETTLED: D E E L N S T T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNSETTLED, to go: UNSETTLED?
Rearrange the letters in UNSETTLED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of UNSETTLED
8 letters out of UNSETTLED
7 letters out of UNSETTLED
6 letters out of UNSETTLED
5 letters out of UNSETTLED
4 letters out of UNSETTLED
3 letters out of UNSETTLED
2 letters out of UNSETTLED
Contextual use of UNSETTLED
What's nearby UNSETTLED
Lookup in Wiki for UNSETTLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNSETTLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNSETTLED"