Is UNKNOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNKNOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unknown and unexplored region
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - a variable whose values are solutions of an equation
- adj - not known
- adj - being or having an unknown or unnamed source
- adj - not known to exist
- adj - not famous or acclaimed
- adj - not known before
- Not known; unfamiliar: a modern-day problem unknown in earlier times.
- Not identified or ascertained: received flowers from an unknown admirer.
- Not established or verified.
- Not well known or widely known: an unknown artist.
- A person or thing that is unknown: “the abyss of the unknown” (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky).
- A person who is not well known, as to the general public: cast an unknown in the starring role.
- A quantity of unknown numerical value.
- noun - one that is not known
There are 7 letters in UNKNOWN: K N N N O U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNKNOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNKNOWN, to go: UNKNOWN?
Rearrange the letters in UNKNOWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNKNOWN
What's nearby UNKNOWN
Lookup in Wiki for UNKNOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNKNOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNKNOWN"