Is UNIVERSAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNIVERSAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (linguistics) a grammatical rule (or other linguistic feature) that is found in all languages
- noun - (logic) a proposition that asserts something of all members of a class
- noun - a behavioral convention or pattern characteristic of all members of a particular culture or of all human beings
- noun - coupling that connects two rotating shafts allowing freedom of movement in all directions
- adj - of worldwide scope or applicability
- adj - applicable to or common to all members of a group or set
- adj - adapted to various purposes, sizes, forms, operations
- Of, relating to, extending to, or affecting the entire world or all within the world; worldwide: “This discovery of literature has as yet only partially penetrated the universal consciousness” (Ellen Key).
- See Synonyms at general.
- Applicable or common to all purposes, conditions, or situations: a universal remedy.
- Of or relating to the universe or cosmos; cosmic.
- Knowledgeable about or constituting all or many subjects; comprehensively broad.
- Adapted or adjustable to many sizes or mechanical uses.
- A universal proposition.
- A general or abstract concept or term considered absolute or axiomatic.
- A general or widely held principle, concept, or notion.
- A trait or pattern of behavior characteristic of all the members of a particular culture or of all human beings.
There are 9 letters in UNIVERSAL: A E I L N R S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIVERSAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNIVERSAL, to go: UNIVERSAL?
Rearrange the letters in UNIVERSAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of UNIVERSAL
8 letters out of UNIVERSAL
7 letters out of UNIVERSAL
6 letters out of UNIVERSAL
5 letters out of UNIVERSAL
4 letters out of UNIVERSAL
3 letters out of UNIVERSAL
2 letters out of UNIVERSAL
Contextual use of UNIVERSAL
What's nearby UNIVERSAL
Lookup in Wiki for UNIVERSAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNIVERSAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNIVERSAL"