Is UNIFORM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNIFORM in various dictionaries:
- noun - clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
- verb - provide with uniforms
- adj - always the same
- adj - the same throughout in structure or composition
- adj - not differentiated
- adj - evenly spaced
- Always the same, as in character or degree; unvarying.
- Conforming to one principle, standard, or rule; consistent.
- Being the same as or consonant with another or others.
- A distinctive outfit intended to identify those who wear it as members of a specific group.
- To make (something) uniform.
- To provide or dress with a uniform.
There are 7 letters in UNIFORM: F I M N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIFORM
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNIFORM, to go: UNIFORM?
Rearrange the letters in UNIFORM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of UNIFORM
6 letters out of UNIFORM
5 letters out of UNIFORM
4 letters out of UNIFORM
3 letters out of UNIFORM
2 letters out of UNIFORM
Contextual use of UNIFORM
What's nearby UNIFORM
Lookup in Wiki for UNIFORM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNIFORM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNIFORM"