Is UNEQUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNEQUAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure
- adj - lacking the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- Not the same in any measurable aspect, such as extent or quantity.
- Not the same as another in rank or social position.
- Consisting of ill-matched opponents: an unequal race.
- Having unbalanced sides or parts; asymmetrical.
- Not even or consistent; variable.
- Not having the required abilities; inadequate: “It was maddening to be unequal to many enterprises” (D.
- One that is not the equal of another.
- noun - one that is not equal to another
There are 7 letters in UNEQUAL: A E L N Q U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNEQUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNEQUAL, to go: UNEQUAL?
Rearrange the letters in UNEQUAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNEQUAL
What's nearby UNEQUAL
Lookup in Wiki for UNEQUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNEQUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNEQUAL"