Is UNEASY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNEASY in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking a sense of security or affording no ease or reassurance
- adj - lacking or not affording physical or mental rest
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- adj - relating to bodily unease that causes discomfort
- Lacking a sense of security; anxious or apprehensive: The farmers were uneasy until it finally rained.
- Affording no ease or reassurance: an uneasy calm.
- Awkward or unsure in manner; constrained: uneasy with strangers.
- Causing constraint or awkwardness: an uneasy silence.
- Not conducive to rest: fell into a fitful, uneasy sleep.
- adv - marked by mental or physical discomfort [adj -EASIER, -EASIEST] : UNEASILY
There are 6 letters in UNEASY: A E N S U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNEASY
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNEASY, to go: UNEASY?
Rearrange the letters in UNEASY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNEASY
What's nearby UNEASY
Lookup in Wiki for UNEASY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNEASY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNEASY"