Is UNDULATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDULATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - occur in soft rounded shapes
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves
- adj - having a wavy margin and rippled surface
- To cause to move in a smooth wavelike motion.
- To give a wavelike appearance or form to.
- To move in waves or with a smooth, wavelike motion.
- To have a wavelike appearance or form.
- To increase and decrease in volume or pitch as if in waves.
- verb - to move with a wavelike motion
There are 8 letters in UNDULATE: A D E L N T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDULATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDULATE, to go: UNDULATE?
Rearrange the letters in UNDULATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of UNDULATE
7 letters out of UNDULATE
6 letters out of UNDULATE
5 letters out of UNDULATE
4 letters out of UNDULATE
3 letters out of UNDULATE
2 letters out of UNDULATE
Contextual use of UNDULATE
What's nearby UNDULATE
Lookup in Wiki for UNDULATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDULATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDULATE"