Is UNDOING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDOING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act that makes a previous act of no effect (as if not done)
- noun - loosening the ties that fasten something
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- The act of unfastening or loosening.
- Ruin; destruction.
- The act of bringing to ruin.
- A cause or source of ruin; downfall: Greed was his undoing.
- The act of reversing or annulling something accomplished; a cancellation.
- noun - a cause of ruin
There are 7 letters in UNDOING: D G I N N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDOING
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDOING, to go: UNDOING?
Rearrange the letters in UNDOING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNDOING
What's nearby UNDOING
Lookup in Wiki for UNDOING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDOING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDOING"