Is UNDERTAKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDERTAKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- noun - the trade of a funeral director
- verb - enter upon an activity or enterprise
- verb - accept as a challenge
- verb - promise to do or accomplish
- verb - enter into a contractual arrangement
- verb - accept as a charge
- A task or an assignment undertaken; a venture.
- A guaranty, an engagement, or a promise.
- The profession or duties of a funeral director.
There are 11 letters in UNDERTAKING: A D E G I K N N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERTAKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDERTAKING, to go: UNDERTAKING?
Rearrange the letters in UNDERTAKING and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of UNDERTAKING
10 letters out of UNDERTAKING
9 letters out of UNDERTAKING
8 letters out of UNDERTAKING
7 letters out of UNDERTAKING
6 letters out of UNDERTAKING
5 letters out of UNDERTAKING
4 letters out of UNDERTAKING
3 letters out of UNDERTAKING
2 letters out of UNDERTAKING
Contextual use of UNDERTAKING
What's nearby UNDERTAKING
Lookup in Wiki for UNDERTAKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDERTAKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDERTAKING"