Is UNDERSTANDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDERSTANDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive condition of someone who understands
- noun - the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
- noun - an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
- noun - the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- verb - know and comprehend the nature or meaning of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - make sense of a language
- verb - believe to be the case
- verb - be understanding of
- adj - characterized by understanding based on comprehension and discernment and empathy
- The quality or condition of one who understands; comprehension.
- The faculty by which one understands; intelligence.
- Individual or specified judgment or outlook; opinion.
- A compact implicit between two or more people or groups.
- The matter implicit in such a compact.
- A reconciliation of differences; a state of agreement: They finally reached an understanding.
- A disposition to appreciate or share the feelings and thoughts of others; sympathy.
- Characterized by or having comprehension, good sense, or discernment.
- Compassionate; sympathetic.
There are 13 letters in UNDERSTANDING: A D D E G I N N N R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERSTANDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDERSTANDING, to go: UNDERSTANDING?
Rearrange the letters in UNDERSTANDING and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
10 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
9 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
8 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
7 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
6 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
5 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
4 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
3 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
2 letters out of UNDERSTANDING
Contextual use of UNDERSTANDING
What's nearby UNDERSTANDING
Lookup in Wiki for UNDERSTANDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDERSTANDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDERSTANDING"