Is UNDERSTAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDERSTAND in various dictionaries:
- verb - know and comprehend the nature or meaning of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - make sense of a language
- verb - believe to be the case
- verb - be understanding of
- To perceive and comprehend the nature and significance of; grasp.
- To know thoroughly by close contact or long experience with: That teacher understands children.
- To grasp or comprehend the meaning intended or expressed by (another): They have trouble with English, but I can understand them.
- To comprehend the language, sounds, form, or symbols of.
- To know and be tolerant or sympathetic toward: I can understand your point of view even though I disagree with it.
- To learn indirectly, as by hearsay: I understand his departure was unexpected.
- To accept (something) as an agreed fact: It is understood that the fee will be 50 dollars.
- To supply or add (words or a meaning, for example) mentally.
- To have understanding, knowledge, or comprehension.
- To have sympathy or tolerance.
- To learn something indirectly or secondhand; gather.
There are 10 letters in UNDERSTAND: A D D E N N R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERSTAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDERSTAND, to go: UNDERSTAND?
Rearrange the letters in UNDERSTAND and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of UNDERSTAND
9 letters out of UNDERSTAND
8 letters out of UNDERSTAND
7 letters out of UNDERSTAND
6 letters out of UNDERSTAND
5 letters out of UNDERSTAND
4 letters out of UNDERSTAND
3 letters out of UNDERSTAND
2 letters out of UNDERSTAND
Contextual use of UNDERSTAND
What's nearby UNDERSTAND
Lookup in Wiki for UNDERSTAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDERSTAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDERSTAND"