Is UNDERCUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDERCUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the material removed by a cut made underneath
- noun - the tender meat of the loin muscle on each side of the vertebral column
- noun - a notch cut in the trunk of tree in order to determine the direction of its fall
- noun - (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball
- noun - a cut made underneath to remove material
- verb - sell cheaper than one's competition
- verb - cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
- verb - cut away the underpart of
- verb - strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
- verb - cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
- To diminish or destroy the province or effectiveness of; undermine: “This celebration of opulence and wealth and power undercuts the character of the Statue of Liberty” (Jesse Jackson).
- To sell at a lower price than or to work for lower wages or fees than (a competitor).
- To make a cut under or below.
- To create an overhang by cutting material away from, as in carving.
- To impart backspin to (a ball) by striking downward as well as forward, as in golf and baseball.
- To engage in undercutting.
- A cut made in the under part to remove material.
- The material so removed.
- A notch cut in a tree to direct its fall and insure a clean break.
- The tenderloin of beef; the fillet.
- A spin given to a ball opposite to its direction of flight; a backspin.
- A cut or slice imparting such a spin.
- A cut or slice made with an underarm motion.
- verb - to cut under
There are 8 letters in UNDERCUT: C D E N R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERCUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDERCUT, to go: UNDERCUT?
Rearrange the letters in UNDERCUT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of UNDERCUT
7 letters out of UNDERCUT
6 letters out of UNDERCUT
5 letters out of UNDERCUT
4 letters out of UNDERCUT
3 letters out of UNDERCUT
2 letters out of UNDERCUT
Contextual use of UNDERCUT
What's nearby UNDERCUT
Lookup in Wiki for UNDERCUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDERCUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDERCUT"