Is UNCTUOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNCTUOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- Characterized by affected, exaggerated, or insincere earnestness: “the unctuous, complacent court composer who is consumed with envy and self-loathing” (Rhoda Koenig).
- Having the quality or characteristics of oil or ointment; slippery.
- Containing or composed of oil or fat.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “insincerely, self-servingly, or smugly agreeable or earnest”: an ambitious and unctuous assistant; gave the dictator a fulsome introduction; oily praise; oleaginous hypocrisy; smarmy self-importance.
- adv - containing or resembling grease [adj GREASIER, GREASIEST] : GREASILY
There are 8 letters in UNCTUOUS: C N O S T U U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNCTUOUS, to go: UNCTUOUS?
Rearrange the letters in UNCTUOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of UNCTUOUS
6 letters out of UNCTUOUS
5 letters out of UNCTUOUS
4 letters out of UNCTUOUS
3 letters out of UNCTUOUS
2 letters out of UNCTUOUS
Contextual use of UNCTUOUS
What's nearby UNCTUOUS
Lookup in Wiki for UNCTUOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNCTUOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNCTUOUS"