Is UNBROKEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNBROKEN in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- adj - not subdued or trained for service or use
- adj - (of farmland) not plowed
- adj - (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- adj - not broken
- Not tampered with; intact: an unbroken dozen.
- Not violated or breached: unbroken promises.
- Uninterrupted; continuous: unbroken silence.
- Not tamed or broken to harness: unbroken horses.
- Not disordered or disturbed: unbroken family ties.
- adv - shattered [adj] : BROKENLY
There are 8 letters in UNBROKEN: B E K N N O R U
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNBROKEN, to go: UNBROKEN?
Rearrange the letters in UNBROKEN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of UNBROKEN
7 letters out of UNBROKEN
6 letters out of UNBROKEN
5 letters out of UNBROKEN
4 letters out of UNBROKEN
3 letters out of UNBROKEN
2 letters out of UNBROKEN
Contextual use of UNBROKEN
What's nearby UNBROKEN
Lookup in Wiki for UNBROKEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNBROKEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNBROKEN"