Is UMLAUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UMLAUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (two dots) placed over a vowel in German to indicate a change in sound
- A change in a vowel sound caused by partial assimilation especially to a vowel or semivowel occurring in the following syllable.
- A vowel sound changed in this manner.
- The diacritic mark (¨) placed over a vowel to indicate an umlaut, especially in German.
- To modify by umlaut.
- To write or print (a vowel) with an umlaut.
- verb - to modify a vowel sound by partial assimilation to a succeeding sound
There are 6 letters in UMLAUT: A L M T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UMLAUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of UMLAUT, to go: UMLAUT?
Rearrange the letters in UMLAUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UMLAUT
What's nearby UMLAUT
Lookup in Wiki for UMLAUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UMLAUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UMLAUT"