Is TYPIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TYPIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - embody the essential characteristics of or be a typical example of
- verb - express indirectly by an image, form, or model
- To serve as a typical example of; embody the essential characteristics of: a painting that typifies the artist’s work.
- To represent by an image, a form, or a model; symbolize or prefigure.
- verb - to serve as a typical example of
There are 6 letters in TYPIFY: F I P T Y Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of TYPIFY, to go: TYPIFY?
Rearrange the letters in TYPIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TYPIFY
What's nearby TYPIFY
Lookup in Wiki for TYPIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TYPIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TYPIFY"