Is TWITTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWITTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of chirps
- verb - make high-pitched sounds, as of birds
- To utter a succession of light chirping or tremulous sounds; chirrup.
- To speak rapidly and in a tremulous manner: twittering over office gossip.
- To giggle nervously; titter.
- To utter or say with a twitter: twittered a greeting.
- The light chirping sound made by certain birds.
- A similar sound, especially light, tremulous speech or laughter.
- Agitation or excitement; flutter.
- verb - to utter a succession of chirping sounds
There are 7 letters in TWITTER: E I R T T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWITTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWITTER, to go: TWITTER?
Rearrange the letters in TWITTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWITTER
What's nearby TWITTER
Lookup in Wiki for TWITTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWITTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWITTER"