Is TWINKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWINKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid change in brightness
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- To shine with slight, intermittent gleams, as distant lights or stars; flicker; glimmer.
- To be bright or sparkling, as with merriment or delight: eyes that twinkled with joy.
- To blink or wink the eyes.
- To emit (light) in slight, intermittent gleams.
- A slight, intermittent gleam of light; a sparkling flash; a glimmer.
- A sparkle of merriment or delight in the eye.
- A brief interval; a twinkling.
- A rapid to-and-fro movement.
- verb - to shine with a flickering or sparkling light
There are 7 letters in TWINKLE: E I K L N T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWINKLE, to go: TWINKLE?
Rearrange the letters in TWINKLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TWINKLE
6 letters out of TWINKLE
5 letters out of TWINKLE
4 letters out of TWINKLE
3 letters out of TWINKLE
2 letters out of TWINKLE
Contextual use of TWINKLE
What's nearby TWINKLE
Lookup in Wiki for TWINKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWINKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWINKLE"