Is TUSKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUSKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- noun - a long pointed tooth specialized for fighting or digging
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- verb - remove the tusks of animals
- verb - to gore with a tusk (a long, pointed tooth extending outside of the mouth)
There are 5 letters in TUSKS: K S S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUSKS, to go: TUSKS?
Rearrange the letters in TUSKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUSKS
What's nearby TUSKS
Lookup in Wiki for TUSKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUSKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUSKS"