Is TURRET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURRET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small tower extending above a building
- noun - a self-contained weapons platform housing guns and capable of rotation
- A small tower or tower-shaped projection on a building.
- A low, heavily armored structure, usually rotating horizontally, containing mounted guns and their gunners or crew, as on a warship or tank.
- A domelike gunner’s enclosure projecting from the fuselage of a combat aircraft.
- A tall wooden structure mounted on wheels and used in ancient warfare by besiegers to scale the walls of an enemy fortress.
- An attachment for a lathe consisting of a rotating cylindrical block holding various cutting tools.
- A rotating device holding various lenses, as for a microscope, allowing easy switching from one lens to another.
- adj - a small tower [n -S] : TURRETED
There are 6 letters in TURRET: E R R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURRET
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURRET, to go: TURRET?
Rearrange the letters in TURRET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TURRET
What's nearby TURRET
Lookup in Wiki for TURRET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURRET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURRET"