Is TURPENTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURPENTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - obtained from conifers (especially pines)
- noun - volatile liquid distilled from turpentine oleoresin
- A thin volatile essential oil, C 10H16, obtained by steam distillation or other means from the wood or exudate of certain pine trees and used as a paint thinner, solvent, and medicinally as a liniment.
- The sticky mixture of resin and volatile oil from which turpentine is distilled.
- A brownish-yellow resinous liquid obtained from the terebinth.
- To apply turpentine to or mix turpentine with.
- To extract turpentine from (a tree).
There are 10 letters in TURPENTINE: E E I N N P R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURPENTINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURPENTINE, to go: TURPENTINE?
Rearrange the letters in TURPENTINE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TURPENTINE
9 letters out of TURPENTINE
8 letters out of TURPENTINE
7 letters out of TURPENTINE
6 letters out of TURPENTINE
5 letters out of TURPENTINE
4 letters out of TURPENTINE
3 letters out of TURPENTINE
2 letters out of TURPENTINE
Contextual use of TURPENTINE
What's nearby TURPENTINE
Lookup in Wiki for TURPENTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURPENTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURPENTINE"