Is TURNOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURNOVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
- noun - a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
- noun - the volume measured in dollars
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- The act of turning over; an upset or overthrow.
- An abrupt change; a reversal.
- A small pastry made by covering one half of a piece of dough with fruit, preserves, or other filling and folding the other half over on top.
- The number of times a particular stock of goods is sold and restocked during a given period of time.
- The amount of business transacted during a given period of time.
- The number of shares of stock sold on the market during a given period of time.
- The number of workers hired by an establishment to replace those who have left in a given period of time.
- The ratio of this number to the number of employed workers.
- A loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team, as by a misplay or an infraction of the rules.
- noun - an upset or overthrow
There are 8 letters in TURNOVER: E N O R R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURNOVER, to go: TURNOVER?
Rearrange the letters in TURNOVER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TURNOVER
7 letters out of TURNOVER
6 letters out of TURNOVER
5 letters out of TURNOVER
4 letters out of TURNOVER
3 letters out of TURNOVER
2 letters out of TURNOVER
Contextual use of TURNOVER
What's nearby TURNOVER
Lookup in Wiki for TURNOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURNOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURNOVER"