Is TURBINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURBINATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of the scrolled spongy bones of the nasal passages in man and other vertebrates
- adj - of or relating to the scroll-shaped turbinate bones in the nasal passages
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- Shaped like a top.
- Spinning like a top.
- Spiral and decreasing sharply in diameter from base to apex.
- Of, relating to, or designating a small curved bone that extends horizontally along the lateral wall of the nasal passage in higher vertebrates.
There are 9 letters in TURBINATE: A B E I N R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURBINATE, to go: TURBINATE?
Rearrange the letters in TURBINATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TURBINATE
8 letters out of TURBINATE
7 letters out of TURBINATE
6 letters out of TURBINATE
5 letters out of TURBINATE
4 letters out of TURBINATE
3 letters out of TURBINATE
2 letters out of TURBINATE
Contextual use of TURBINATE
What's nearby TURBINATE
Lookup in Wiki for TURBINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURBINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURBINATE"