Is TUCKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUCKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
- noun - United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
- noun - a sewer who tucks
- noun - a detachable yoke of linen or lace worn over the breast of a low-cut dress
- verb - wear out completely
- One that tucks, especially an attachment on a sewing machine for making tucks.
- A piece of linen or frill of lace formerly worn by women around the neck and shoulders.
- To make weary; exhaust.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 6 letters in TUCKER: C E K R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUCKER, to go: TUCKER?
Rearrange the letters in TUCKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUCKER
What's nearby TUCKER
Lookup in Wiki for TUCKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUCKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUCKER"