Is TUBERCLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUBERCLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swelling that is the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis
- noun - small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- noun - a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- A nodule or swelling, especially a mass of lymphocytes and epithelioid cells forming the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis.
- A small, rounded prominence or process, such as a wartlike excrescence on the roots of some leguminous plants or a knoblike process in the skin or on a bone.
- noun - a small, rounded swelling
There are 8 letters in TUBERCLE: B C E E L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBERCLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUBERCLE, to go: TUBERCLE?
Rearrange the letters in TUBERCLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TUBERCLE
7 letters out of TUBERCLE
6 letters out of TUBERCLE
5 letters out of TUBERCLE
4 letters out of TUBERCLE
3 letters out of TUBERCLE
2 letters out of TUBERCLE
Contextual use of TUBERCLE
What's nearby TUBERCLE
Lookup in Wiki for TUBERCLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUBERCLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUBERCLE"