Is TRUNKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUNKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - trousers that end at or above the knee
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- noun - a long flexible snout as of an elephant
- adj - the main stem of a tree [n -S] : TRUNKED
There are 6 letters in TRUNKS: K N R S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUNKS, to go: TRUNKS?
Rearrange the letters in TRUNKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUNKS
What's nearby TRUNKS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUNKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUNKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUNKS"