Is TRUNCATED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUNCATED in various dictionaries:
- verb - replace a corner by a plane
- verb - approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one
- verb - make shorter as if by cutting off
- adj - cut short in duration
- adj - terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off
- Having the apex cut off and replaced by a plane, especially one parallel to the base.
- Lacking one or more syllables, especially in the final foot; catalectic.
- Lacking an initial or final syllable.
- verb - to shorten by cutting off a part
There are 9 letters in TRUNCATED: A C D E N R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNCATED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUNCATED, to go: TRUNCATED?
Rearrange the letters in TRUNCATED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRUNCATED
8 letters out of TRUNCATED
7 letters out of TRUNCATED
6 letters out of TRUNCATED
5 letters out of TRUNCATED
4 letters out of TRUNCATED
3 letters out of TRUNCATED
2 letters out of TRUNCATED
Contextual use of TRUNCATED
What's nearby TRUNCATED
Lookup in Wiki for TRUNCATED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUNCATED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUNCATED"