Is TRUNCATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUNCATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - replace a corner by a plane
- verb - approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one
- verb - make shorter as if by cutting off
- adj - terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off
- To shorten by or as if by cutting off.
- To shorten (a number) by dropping one or more digits after the decimal point.
- To replace (the edge of a crystal) with a plane face.
- Appearing to terminate abruptly, as a leaf of a tulip tree or a coiled gastropod shell that lacks a spire.
- verb - to shorten by cutting off a part
There are 8 letters in TRUNCATE: A C E N R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNCATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUNCATE, to go: TRUNCATE?
Rearrange the letters in TRUNCATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRUNCATE
7 letters out of TRUNCATE
6 letters out of TRUNCATE
5 letters out of TRUNCATE
4 letters out of TRUNCATE
3 letters out of TRUNCATE
2 letters out of TRUNCATE
Contextual use of TRUNCATE
What's nearby TRUNCATE
Lookup in Wiki for TRUNCATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUNCATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUNCATE"