Is TRUFFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUFFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various highly prized edible subterranean fungi of the genus Tuber
- noun - edible subterranean fungus of the genus Tuber
- noun - creamy chocolate candy
- Any of various fleshy, ascomycetous, edible fungi, chiefly of the genus Tuber, that grow underground on or near the roots of trees and are valued as a delicacy.
- Any of various chocolate confections, especially one made of a mixture including chopped nuts, rolled into balls and covered with cocoa powder.
- adj - an edible fungus [n -S] : TRUFFLED
There are 7 letters in TRUFFLE: E F F L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUFFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUFFLE, to go: TRUFFLE?
Rearrange the letters in TRUFFLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRUFFLE
6 letters out of TRUFFLE
5 letters out of TRUFFLE
4 letters out of TRUFFLE
3 letters out of TRUFFLE
2 letters out of TRUFFLE
Contextual use of TRUFFLE
What's nearby TRUFFLE
Lookup in Wiki for TRUFFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUFFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUFFLE"