Is TROPHY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROPHY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an award for success in war or hunting
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- A prize or memento, such as a cup or plaque, received as a symbol of victory, especially in sports.
- A specimen or part, such as a lion’s head, preserved as a token of a successful hunt.
- A memento, as of one’s personal achievements.
- The spoils of war, dedicated in classical antiquity with an inscription to a deity and set up as a temporary monument on or near a battlefield, hung or placed in an existing temple, or housed in a permanent, new structure.
- An ornamental marble carving or bronze casting depicting a group of weapons or armor placed upon a square or circular base.
- verb - to honor with a trophy (a symbol of victory)
There are 6 letters in TROPHY: H O P R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROPHY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROPHY, to go: TROPHY?
Rearrange the letters in TROPHY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROPHY
What's nearby TROPHY
Lookup in Wiki for TROPHY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROPHY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROPHY"