Is TRIBUNAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIBUNAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- A seat or court of justice.
- The bench on which a judge or other presiding officer sits in court.
- A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
- Something that has the power to determine or judge: the tribunal of public opinion.
- noun - a court of justice
There are 8 letters in TRIBUNAL: A B I L N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBUNAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIBUNAL, to go: TRIBUNAL?
Rearrange the letters in TRIBUNAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRIBUNAL
6 letters out of TRIBUNAL
5 letters out of TRIBUNAL
4 letters out of TRIBUNAL
3 letters out of TRIBUNAL
2 letters out of TRIBUNAL
Contextual use of TRIBUNAL
What's nearby TRIBUNAL
Lookup in Wiki for TRIBUNAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIBUNAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIBUNAL"